Re: totalled 164

The 164 chassis is very safe and we have the testimony of people who have survived some pretty hefty collisions. Credit goes to the massive Saab chassis, heavy doors, and ultra wide center pillar. It may not make for a great sports car, but the body armor on this car has saved many a 164 driver.

Don

<<I got basically cut off on an on-ramp to I-4 in Orlando, swerved to avoid an
accident and right as I thought I was recovering... bounced off a retaining
wall.

:(

Tell ya one thisg.. this is one safe car.. All I have to show for it s a
badly bruised forearm and some small cuts...