GTV-6 Parts for sale

Hi Guys
I listed a bunch of my parts on eBay.
Just run a search for GTV-6 or check my auctions; I am
alfadog on eBay.
The auctions end tomorrow, sorry I didn't tell ya sooner.

And my $0.02 on the terrorism.
My heartfelt condolences to all those touched by this
tragedy.  We must also remember that the purpose of
terrorism is to confuse and demoralize a people.  Stay
focused, stay productive, support those you love and those
groups you feel make a difference.

editorial:  Let the media spread the fear, we don't need to
help them and they are much better at it.

John
I'm going to repost the link to the Alfa pizzas, it didn't
make it to the digest earlier.