Re: : Re: Milano Problems

Tony:  Sorry about not getting back to you sooner. What happens is
this:  You start the engine, while it is idling, use a propane torch, unlit
but with gas turned on to pass around all of the air hoses running into the
injection system.  If there is a leak, the gas will be drawn into the
system,  and the the engine will speed up.  The same test can be done using
WD-40, but propane leaves no residue, but keep in mind that the propane gas
is highly inflamable.
Bill Schafer