cheap catalytic converters

I, like James Lee, am
doing the emissions dance, getting the
spider healthy and smog-legal.

I have to replace my catalytic converter also.
got this quote online, from

http://www.discountconverter.com/

their direct-fit for the alfa spider is: $284.95 plus shipping

they also have a universal - fit, the number 6004 unit sells for $59.95.
this would be one you'd have to weld in to your old piece.

if you are local to houston, they also sell through local muffler
shops, email them to find out. Perhaps they have a shop near you?!?

I have no stake in their business, this is FYI.

dave sisson
houston, 86 grad