Spider Parts in 'Bama

Believe it or not, I've come across a trashed 1973 Spider in the
boondocks of "Bama. It lies in a junk yard just outside of Huntsville
Al.

The junk yard owner doesn't really know what to do with it. It's been
sitting in the weather for 3 years which unfortunately has almost ruined
many of the interior parts. He thinks he is going to put the SPICA
equipped engine and drive train in a Chevey II....that should be
exciting.

The only parts I saw missing are the steering wheel and gauges.

Anyway, if you need parts from the car write the junk yard at
William.Strong@domain.elided

Jon