re: Re: Alfa return...

hi luca,

i agree w/most all of what ewe said re: fiat not selling much product in the usa.  it all boils down to one simple fact - why should they bother?

one ting yure mistaken about, tho:  the usa *imports* about half its oil needs - if ewe disregard the taxes, we pay the same for gas as y'all in yurp.  yust that y'all pay more in taxes-per-gallon, than we pay in *total*!

doug s., sometimes embarrassed to be an american...