RE: Verde sunroof etc.

Hello,

I don't think there was anything remotely close to specially prepared
lighweight Verdes made especially for SCCA. If it were then Alfa made a
terrible mistake by not using the Turbo differential, Turbo bumpers
(would fail USA crash test), QV cams, etc. I suspect somebody's leg is
being pulled. The only special/limited edition version of the 75/Milano
ever produced was the 75 Twinspark LE.

Zamani
'87 Milano 3.0 (going on a diet with TS bumpers soon....)