re: Verde FS *No Sunroof*

hi andy,

hmmmm - sounds like a nice one, how much ya want for it?  ;~)  seriously, its replacement, my present werde, also has no trunk-lining, & no sunroof...

regards,

doug s.
++++++++++++++++++++++++
   I resemble that remark.

   My '88 Verde does not have a sunroof or trunk lid lining.

   It is available (for sale) for a new home.

   Formerly known as "werde" this was doug s.'s car

   with S cams, airbox   ecu mods.

   It is Anthracite with 'gnuly' upholstered Recaros (oem material).

   I have had the t-belt/tensioner/water pump replaced along with

   full tune up w/Magnecors, Euro headlights, new Ansa rear.

   Fitted car cover, SP8000s on phonedials,

   CarDisc and printed shop manual, 4 extra GTV6 wheels and

   many more spare parts are included.