Verde FS *No Sunroof*

 From: "Glenn Wasserman"  glennwa@domain.elided

 Subject: RE: verde sunrooves

 There were some number of Milano Verdes that made it here with no

 sunroof. I know of only one that was for sale a few months ago. I'm
sure

  owner (who is on this list) will speak up.

I resemble that remark.

My '88 Verde does not have a sunroof or trunk lid lining.

It is available (for sale) for a new home.

Formerly known as "werde" this was doug s.'s car

with S cams, airbox   ecu mods.

It is Anthracite with 'gnuly' upholstered Recaros (oem material).

I have had the t-belt/tensioner/water pump replaced along with

full tune up w/Magnecors, Euro headlights, new Ansa rear.

Fitted car cover, SP8000s on phonedials,

CarDisc and printed shop manual, 4 extra GTV6 wheels and

many more spare parts are included.

It is not a low mileage garage queen for $9 or $10k,

nor is it a beater for $2k.  It is somewhere in between.

This car is a great driver I had intended to keep for a long time.

We are now buying a house and it seems that I have too many cars (5).

The Verde seems like the the one that is most ready to move on.

--- Andy Schor

--- Pittsburgh, Pa.

--- (412) 973-8562

mailto: