Re:Alfa's Return

If the economy continues its downward slide, Alfa's chances of return will
undoubtedly be lessened.  We can do our little bit to help this.  We should
all broadband internet access and but tech stocks!  I'm fond of LVLT, but
Cisco and Nortel and Lucent could all use a little help as well.  Once we
get the tech recovery going, the US and global economy will follow.  With
that strong turnaround, GM couldn't afford not to bring Alfa back!

Cheers,
Lawrence
'71 GTV

ps - I'm not technically an economist...

Lawrence Gowin
Level (3) Communications
lawrence.gowin@domain.elided
Office:	(720) 888-1234