just another LH nut comment

A 750 Sprint I bought a few years ago, whose "restoration" had been begun by
a reputable Orange County high-end shop, had its LH studs and nuts, both
front and rear, on the right side, and its RH studs and nuts, on the left
side. I drove it for some months, before deciding finishing its restoration
was too much for me, without any of the wheels falling off.

Andrew Watry