carbs for sale

To all,
In my effort to reduce my fleet of ailing alfas, I have the following up for
sale,

pair of 40 dcoe webbers, great shape I am in the process of trading these
puppies in for $350 parts credit, unless anyone have any better offers out
there? Also, I have a 79 alfetta gt that need carbs, body in good shape, I
will be cutting up for rusted areas on my gtv6 unless anyone out there is
interested in parts. Please let me know soon.
See Ya,

Pat Crawford
Dallas