RE: Pinstripes

FWIW, my '78 Sports Sedan (Dutch Blue) does have gold pin stripes running along each side of the body and swooping up and around the fake air vent behind each rear door. The car appears to have its original paint, so I assume the pin stripes were either added at the factory or were applied by a dealer.

Shocking, I know, but then this car does have a lot of gew-gaws on it that were apparently added to appeal to the American sense of "style" of the late 1970s (chrome wheel well surrounds, side strips on the body, etc.)

Joe Fillip
Swarthmore, PA