Hydraulic press sizes

I am considering the purchase of a hydraulic press for home shop use.
Specifically, I want to use it first to replace all the 15 year old bushings
on my 87 Spider.  What size press is necessary?  I would like to get the
minimum size for reasons of $ and storage space.  I have no reason to think
my bushings are especially corroded, but they show rust on the edges.  TIA.

Steve Milstein
West Palm Beach, FL
87 Spider Graduate