Milano Tires

I need to replace the Michelin 195/55VR15 tires on my Verde before the rains
start up here in Northern California. I am considering a set of Falkens
which are available at our local tire emporium in town for $76 ea. They are
V - rated, and look to be a pretty fair rain tire with a center groove. Have
any of the Alfa listers had any personal experience with them? I checked
tirerack.com, but they are not listed there although a tire called a "Kumho"
is and it looks similar. It received excellent comments by a number of
users.
Regards,
--John Cecil
<jcecil@domain.elided>