Milano Tires

I drive my 3.0 everyday and right now on my new 16" rims I've got the Pirelli P7000.  They have a 300 tread wear, but I am not happy with grip of the tires.  They are great in the rain, but the handling is just not up to my standards.  I had BFG Comp T/A's on my stock Verde wheels and was VERY happy with them.  220 tread wear and I got 28,000 miles out of them.  Excellent grip, firm side walls and great rain tires too.  But in the snow forget about it!  I only bought the Pirelli's because the Comp T/A's didn't come in the correct size.  I've got 205 45 16 now and 205 50 15 on the Verde wheels.

Comp T/A's are the way to go!

Alan
88 Milano 3.0