Re: Verde Sunrooves

I am now the owner of Dan Walker's Verde. It truly has no sunroof, and for
that I am grateful. I once owned a Jaguar XJ 6 which had one and found it to
be essentially useless - if open, the drumming was actually painful unless
one opened the windows. The car came with a small crank to open or close the
sunroof if the electric motor failed. Jaguar knew their electrical parts
supplier (Lucas) only too well.
Regards,
--John Cecil
<jcecil@domain.elided>