Black 164Q For Sale

I have a black/tan 1995 164Q which I am selling which has 56,000 miles on
it.  It is a 5 speed and I just had a new clutch put in, new front brakes
installed, a new radiator installed as well as already having the timing
belt changed.  It is extremely clean inside and out and has always been
serviced a regular basis.   I love the car but I've run out of garage space.
Asking $21,900.00 Obo

Jeff Diodati
San Francisco, CA
Tel # 415-673-2037