Verda sans sunroof

I am not aware of any group of Milano Verdes that were produced to be
lightweight.  I had a 1987 Milano Verde that did not have a sunroof but
ended up with one (sort of).  The car, as I recall, one of the fastest
Verdes I drove.  I think it was faster than my 3.0L GTV-6 before I
stepped on the engine a bit.  Anyway, the car was a bit spartan, did
have power windows in front and AC but nothing else.  The trunk only had
a thin (1/8-1/4") liner and no pads.  It was a beautiful example until a
drunk driver came across center and took me out.  Had to cut me out of
it, hence the sunroof addition.

John
'66 Duetto
'67 GT Veloce