Milano Handling Fixed (my fault)

After replacing every bushing in the car, I was disappointed to find on
my first test drive that the car handled horribly.   I knew I needed a
re-alignment, but I figured that it couldn't have been that bad.

So I took it in for an alignment...  Got a call back saying they did the
best they could, and asked if it was ever in an accident.   The rear
wheels weren't lined up with the chasis...

I picked it up, only to find marginal improvement.  It was still spooky
to drive.   As I plotted driving off a cliff to end my sorrows on the
way home, I thought some more about the problem.    The rear end had a
mind of it's own.  Was there something wrong with the Watts links?

Well by the time I got home (just a few minutes) I figured it out, and
pulled out the shop manual to confirm.   I had the watts links connected
backwards.    I was looking at the wrong picture in my manual when I
re-assembled, and had incorrectly interpreted the witness marks I had
made on the links before I removed them.

*sigh*

15 minutes later I reversed the links and was back on the road.   The
handling was restored, and I was able to enjoy the added stiffness of
all the new bushings.

While I may be hanging my head in shame, I'm tickled that the problem
was as easy to solve as it was.

	--Mark