Re: window regulator

>its just that my passengers keep complaining when it rains -- even if i'm
>nice enough to put the top up for them.

This reminds me of a friend that told of flying his rental helicopter
through a light rain shower. The two seater Hughes had no doors mounted,
rain came in both sides. He crabbed about three degrees so that all of the
rain came into his girl friend's door. Of course, he had to keep the flight
controls dry for safety reasons.

I repaired my old Lancia's window cable by loosening the cable, rotating by
180 degrees to make a fresh set of gears on the cable.

Ken Stevenson     Dallas, Texas
1991 164L, 164S
1977 LANCIA Montecarlo  AR 3.0 project