Re: Spider speedo & tacho

There's a line drawing of the instrument panel in my owner's manual
that shows the speedometer and tachometer resting at about 13 mph and
500 rpm respectively.  The artist even drew the pins that stop the
indicators from going below these readings.  I stopped worrying about
mine after I saw that.

  -Robert (San Jose, CA, US)
   1985 GTV6
   1987 Spider Quadrifoglio

"Jay Lang" <Jay@domain.elided> wrote
>I have a 90 Spider and both the speedo and the tacho do not go to zero.
>The needle on the tach rests at about 400 rpms and the speedo rests at 18
>mph.  It has always been that way since I bought the car - I'm not sure
>why I care now, but on the drive to work it really started bothering me.
>Has anyone experienced this phenomena?  Is there a solution?  TIA
- --

  Robert Abatecola       | Internet Connectivity, VPN, DSL, ISDN,
  The Stradivarian Group | Low Cost Web Hosting, Network Consulting,
  (408) 257-4482         | Software Development, Database Development,
  robert@domain.elided       | Mac OS/UNIX/Linux/Windows, Sys Admin