Alfa Rental in Italy

I'll be in Italy from May 22nd to June 11th. For the May part I'll be with
Dave Gooley's Milli Miglia Tour and be driving a 156 TS. For the June part
I'd like to drive a GTV 6 just for variety. So far looking at web sites and
talking to Hertz international rentals I've been unable to find anyone who
has a GTV. Any help here would be greatly appreciated, especially direct
experience.

Thanks to all of you who have helped with my previous rental questions. In
review I've been told that Hertz and others have the 156 TS with manual
transmission but I might get burned if I try to pick it up at the Milano
Malpensa airport as they serve foreign tourists. The other airport gets
domestic business travel and has all the Alfas. Also there is an additional
12% tax for airport pickup. I found that going direct to rental car web
sites provided better info than sites such as travelocity.

Emmo
In Seattle, 76 Spider and 72 GTV
Hopefully for 3 glorious weeks in Italy, 156 TS and GTV 6