Alfa Rental in Italy

I want to rent a car out of Milan in June and was searching for a rental car
using Travelocity. Travelocity asks for the American gibberish of
subcompact, etc. but under the policies button most companies showed makes
by European rental class A through M or whatever and a code for type. Does
anyone have class and type codes for European car rentals and how they
relate to Travelocity American gibberish of subcompact, etc.? If anyone
knows of another site for car rentals which allows use of the European class
I'd go there instead. I've called Travelocity and other than a friendly chat
they really couldn't help at all.

Emmo
72 GTV
76 Spider
156 Twin Spark for hopefully for a week and a half in June