RE: Auto Rental in Europe

http://www.autoeurope.com/

For those travelling to Europe and wanting to rent a car you might want to
look into one of the stateside rental arrangement services.  They are often
MUCH cheaper than waiting to rent when you arrive in Europe.  At the above
site they have a pic of a 156 on the first page of rentals information.  I
have no relationship with this or any other similar company.  I have used
one (I can't remember if this was the one or not) to reserve a car in
Britain and it worked nicely.

Jerry in Houston