Selling Generator for GTV

I converted my generator to an alternator. Thanks for
the help.

To those of you who like things original, I have a
good generator and regualator for sale. Any fair offer
appreciated.

from 1967 GTV

David
Coconut Grove (Miami), FL

Elian Rules!?

The other night I went to Pep BOys over in Little
Havana. BIG MISTAKE. There must have been 2000 people
walking over to the kids house to show support.

DOwn here, it's on the news 24/7. I'm moving soon.
Can't take it anymore. :)