Fixing broken crank bolts

<< Time is getting very short and I need to sell my berlina this week.  $600
takes it, it's in Seattle but whoever buys it will need to transport it from
here.
Kathy Jo>>

 Until I go back to Va. to get the Spider I'm Alfa-less, so this caught my
eye.  I'm going to try and take a look at it some time this weekend.  It
seems the throttle linkage got stuck and reved the piss out of the engine and
somehow the bolts on the flywheel sheared.  Any thoughts on the best way to
repair?  I supose I could pull it apart and have a machine shop drill out the
broken studs but that may be more than I want to do.   What's a motor go for
these days?  Anybody in the Pac. N.W.  got a parts car they want to sell
cheap?
Bryan Carter
Olympia, Wa.
(3 days in a row of sunshine...must be a record)