Need help installing Spider Bra

Over the weekend I decided to wash my 1990 Spider Graduate and to try to
install a used bra (no jokes please) I recently purchased.  The bra went on
fine, but the bra was really loose on the hood.  Upon closure examination, I
noticed that the right and left side of the bra had two large loops that I
am assuming attach to the other side.  I didn't receive any straps to attach
the loops, and the previous owner never had any straps for the bra.  Does
anyone know how to properly install the bra and connect the loops to each
other?  TIA.

Ken Ross