105.64 wheel studs, GTV washer bag

Greetings,

The 105.64 part numbers for the wheel studs supercede to 60716008 (LH) and
60716009 (RH). These numbers are not in the current price list. If it helps,
the stud is 67mm from where it seats on the back of the hub to the tip. The
measurement was taken from a NOS stud currently residing in my desk drawer.
The thread is 12mmX1.5.

The washer bag for the 74 GTV is located directly behind the original battery
shelf  in the engine compartment. It is attached by 2 metal tabs which I
believe were welded to the inner lip of the fender. The reason there is no
bag may be because these tabs have been broken off.

Ciao,
Bart

Badges & Emblems for Italian Cars
alfabart@domain.elided