Radio interference from brakes

Re Robert's query about brake pad-to-disc contact causing radio interferenc=
e, yes I'm pretty sure this is a recognised source of possible interfence, =
although not one which is often encountered. I had a lot of trouble =
suppressing ignition interference on my first Alfa years ago, and because =
I'm no expert I then collected a whole swag of tech articles on car =
interference suppression to help me out. I seem to recall that brake pad =
noise was among the more unusual effects they covered (along with wheel =
bearing noise, and all sorts of other oddball things).  Robert if you  =
don't obtain a direct answer from an expert then let me know and I'll dig =
out my old articles and see if they have any ideas for you. =20

Best regards,=20
Graham in NZ.=20
GTV, Alfetta GTV, Alfa Sud ti & Sprint