164 Outside Temp Sensor

The Self-Test  of the A/C computer on my 164 indicates "00" error, but
still the outside temperature readings are substantially higher than
they should (circa + 6 C).
I suspect that the outside temperature sensor (this little black box
between the wipers) is in need of replacement.
Since it's BOSCH widget (with the BOSCH number stamped on it), I tried
this channel but without any success (the number is OK but "not
available, even in Germany").
Now my friends from the (last) Alfa dealer in Montreal tell me that they
cannot trace the damn thing.

Anyone knowing where to find this marvelous black box in North America ?

By the way, does someone knows what's the Alfa number for it ?

I'm going to London next month, so if someone from the UK knows if it's
possible to get the sensor either from a Bosch source or from an Alfa
dealer in this country, I would appreciate.

Thanks in anticipation.

Yves Guay
Montreal (Canada)

1991 - Alfa 164 S