LaForza..friend or foe?

I saw a Laforza on the road yesterday here in Silicon Valley, proudly
displaying it's "5.0 Liter" tail badge. It made me think of the Alfa Digest.
Would the seething Alfisti on the Digest claim it to be Italian brethren, or
a petrol-guzzling SUV foe? (Yeah, I know it's Ford-powered)

It was being driven aggressively if that influences your answer.

You've got 30 seconds, please remember to phrase your answer in the form of
a question. (American game-show joke: Jeopardy)

Karl (Wouldn't an LM002 be a great eye-talian commute vehicle?)