Southern California happenings

Direct Alfa and Alfa Club content  - to be sure

The Southern California group is having a couple of events in the coming
week or so.

Next Friday, the 31st of March, we will be having our monthly meeting.
Members and non-members alike are welcome.  Alfa or no, please bring
yourselves, and bring a friend.  We meet at 8 pm in Culver City.  That's
at the Veteran's Memorial Park, on the south west corner of Culver and
Overland freeway close to the I-10 and the I-405)

Second: the Sunday after the meeting, the 2nd of April, we will be
hosting our (now) annual, tour, "In Search of Wild Flowers".  Expect 2 -
3 hours of driving, finishing at a location (undisclosed until Sunday
morning) where we can all sit down, enoy a picnic lunch, and bench-race
in the finest club tradition.  This starts in the northern San Fernando
Valley.  Call if you need instructions on how to get to the corner of
Sepulveda and Devonshire (near the I-405 and State Hwy 118)

See you there -

Jay Negrin
76 Alfetta GT - with new tires and wheels, waiting for a 'real' trial
run up the hill.
AROSC - Mission Hills, CA