32 PAIA carburator

I can't seem to find the original posting from the gentleman in Northern
VA? that was looking for an NOS Solex.  It's not NOS, but there's what
looks like a good used one on ebay.  If that doesn't pan out I  have one
from a '65 Giulia Spider that I'd part with reasonably cheap (the vacuum
pot housing is cracked, though).  Alfa Ricambi and Centerline (and
probably some others) carry a Weber replacement that is claimed to be a
better carb.  The drawback is that the original air cleaner won't fit
unless you buy the one from Ricambi that has a special air horn. Does
anybody know if just the air horn is available and will it fit an
earlier Weber downdraft?  I've got one on my Giulietta project car and
had figured that I would have to fabricate an adapter of some sort but
if I could just buy the air horn that would be better.  Has anybody out
there ever fabricated such an adapter from sheet metal?

Bill Sinclair
Hampton, VA
'67 Duetto & '58 Giulietta