Re: European rental car classes;a very rough UStranslation/guesstimation

FWIW, I reserved 2 cars over CHristmas, one in Class D one in C, hoping to
get the 156, from Avis. Our friend for the 156 in Paris as a class C. We
showed up in Tours and at Budget they classified the 156 as Class B.

But then this is France. When in doubt ask explicitly.

	- Steve.