Re: V-6 Crank Nut Size?

I cant tell you the size of the crank nut offhand.  However, I use a large
oil filter wrench to turn the crank on my milano (same size for the large
filters sometimes used on my gtv6 - it fits nicely around the milano crank
pulley).
Rodney
Hattiesburg, MS
In the market for a four door v-6 alfa as my milano has been declared
"totaled"
.