Re: Euro Alfa rental

Hi,

AutoEurope in Maine has exotic car rental as well, they have a web page and
an 800 number. I have used them on various occasions over the past 10 years
without any incidence, other than the storm over Christmas this past year
in Paris, but that was god's weather.

Be forwarned, Auto Europe quoted a F355 at about $1000 US per day, too rich
for my blood. When I lived in Deutschland 10+ years ago, there was an
exotic rental car place somewhere in Frankfurt, but it was $500+US per day
for a 911 plus something like $1/km, again not cheap.

Cheap rubber band powered FWD rental cars that you can drive at WOT at all
times and left foot brake is both fun and economical, on the other hand oil
is $8 a quart and them Eyetalian cars consume the stuff like petrol. Ask me
how long it took to get from Malpensa to Lucca? all day of course! with
breaks for lunch in Parma, tea in Borgo and din din in Maranello.

	- Steve.