Euro Alfa rental, Arese Museo Storico

In a message dated 03/21/2000 7:13:51 AM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Where is the Alfa museum? I know the place is called Arese, but
 is that near Milan or Turin?
 Also, any suggestions about renting an Alfa in Italy? I can't
 stand the idea of being there and having to rent something like
 a Ford or Opel.

Lucky for you, Arese is a suburb of Milano, which is a more interesting city
than Torino (which does have, of course, the Biscaretti museum and a lot of
other things to commend it) and Milano also has great food and the Leonardo
da Vinci Museum of Technology, which is pretty fascinating even for an
ink-stained wretch like me.  The Alfa Museo Storico is at the Arese plant.
Call to confirm opening hours, days, just in case.  It is worth the trip!

Hertz rents 156s in Italy but they don't promise your choice of car, only
take requests and guarantee a car in the class you've reserved; that's how I
reserved a 156 and wound up with an Opel station wagon!

Buono voyaggio!

Charlie
AROSC
LA, CA, USA