re:Alfa museum

at Mon, 20 Mar 2000 16:31:28 Neil Smith wrote

>I'm in the early planning stages of a trip to Italy.

Welcome! ;)

>Where is the Alfa museum? I know the place is called Arese, but
>is that near Milan or Turin?

it's about 10-15km direction north-west from Center of Milan

>Also, any suggestions about renting an Alfa in Italy? I can't

if you wanna I might search for it a renthal place around Milan
with Alfas.  OR try to contact Hertz, it's available at almost all
airports worldwide :)  Here they must have Alfas.

Luca

nodoubt,
937 landpilot
A lifetime isn't enough