Re:Alfa Museum

 << Subject: Alfa museum

  I'm in the early planning stages of a trip to Italy.

  Where is the Alfa museum? I know the place is called Arese, but
  is that near Milan or Turin?
  Also, any suggestions about renting an Alfa in Italy? I can't
  stand the idea of being there and having to rent something like
  a Ford or Opel.

 I believe arrangements for the museum can be made on Alfa's international
 website- www.alfaromeo.com-  in the "customer" link.

 Don

the Alfa Museum phone # I called is 011 39 11 686 2205.
Contact's name :  Mrs Baldi
(I got these by calling ARI aka ARDONA)

museum hours:  9 - 12.30
                         2 - 4.30 (although I stayed later - no one came to
kick me out)

no appointments necessary, just rock up. There was nobody in the building
anyway.I just walked in and did a "do it myself - tour"   while my patient
wife waited for me (to land back on earth ! )

regards

Howard Jacobs
Cleveland OH

1984 GTV 6 Maratona    12,000 m