Gas prices

I don't know why you guys complain about gas prices! I recently
visited the local gas station and refilled the new GTV. The price was
10.32 NOK per litre, approx 1.2 USD !!! And that's for the inexpensive
95 octane unleaded. Luckily, the GTV "only" guzzles 1.1 litre per 10
km. It won't be cheap running the Spider this summer, sigh. I guess it
won't be long before gasoline smuggling will be a problem here
either...

regards,
Nils C-:
- --