Re: gas prices

This fuel talk reminds me of the German I met several years ago who was
looking for a 1300 motor to put in his '90 2 litre Spider because it was
an environmental improvement!!!!!!

BTW, remember that the UK gallon is based on 20 fluid ounces, rather
than the US 16 fluid ounce gallon. Even so, your fuel is considerably
cheaper than ours, enjoy it while you can. Gallons are just a memory to
us as we now have to use litres by order of our un-elected masters in
Brussels.

Tony Stevens
England
- --
Tony Stevens    http://www.alfastop.co.uk
ALFA STOP, POBox 50, Belper DE56 1AS, UK
Tel: +44 (0)177 382 2000
Fax: +44 (0)177 382 1900