Re: NEEDED Left-Hand Lug Nuts for Alloy Wheels

The last part is incorrect. They all press in. If you are having a really
hard time getting the LH acorn nuts, change the studs. It's a pain, but
it will pay off in the long run. Even if you do find the LH nuts, you'll
have to stand behind every tire monkey who touches the car chanting,
"Left handed, left handed, left handed..." AMHIK ;=(

I managed to find the LH nuts I needed some years ago. You might try
ordering them at a tire & wheel shop. They have catalogs that list just
about everything like that.