Re: Panasport wheels and lug nuts: Help!

What you need is called a "thin-wall" deep socket for the 13/16" lug nuts.
I have one and it works just fine on the Panasports. Don't over-torque the
lugs, or you might crack the socket. You should be able to get such a
socket at any decent tool or auto parts supplier. Keep looking.