Panasport wheels and lug nuts: Help!

I just bought some 15x6 Panasport wheels (from Spruell Alfa) for my '69 GTV.
When I asked about lug nuts, they said "get them locally" even though I have
both left and right hand threads.  Unfortunately, locally all I can get (in
12x1.5mm thread) require a 13/16" socket.  I can't find a 13/16" socket that
will fit in the wheel recesses.  I tried tire shops and auto parts stores
with no success. The original lug nuts require a 19mm socket which fits
fine.  I called Alfa Ricambi and they said "no problem, we've got the right
nuts".  Then they sent me more 13/16" nuts!  Now I've got 32 lug nuts I
can't use!!

I'm using the old lug nuts, but they look funky on my nice new wheels.
Other people must have figured this out.  Help!

regards
            Randy King (69 GTV and 79 spider racecar)

            randy_king@domain.elided
            www.mindspring.com/~randy_king