RE: Let's move on all (was: Alfa vs Corvette)

calm down there Zach :)

Of course Vettes are built for US roads.. so are SUVs..
I don't care for the roads they are built for... and I think the
majority of the cars here in the US are miserable
because of the environment in which they were
designed (mid-west).  This is a fact that I hope the
US companies deal with.  Call it constructive criticism :)
It isn't US-car bashing...

I'm a fan of Alfa, and what they are designed for.
I thought most of us were fans of 'driver's cars'.
Maybe I was wrong..  If no one will even make a
mention about how nice cars feel, maybe someday
all companies will just make automatic Chevy
Cavaliers *shudder*...

Anyhow.. AGREED on dropping the Alfa vs
Corvette debate.  There is none. :P

Like the UK fellow implied.. there is more to a great
car than a 8.0 V10, 5.7L V8, whatever...

take care,

Ryan
Saab 900 2.0 16v Turbo
Alfa Romeo 75Q 3.0 V6