US Gas prices

I just paid $1.98/gal (super unleaded) tonight.  $30 bucks later the =
164's tank was full.  That just sounds like a lot to "fill 'er up".  A =
friend of mine was irked that it cost him $8 bucks to fill his =
motorcycle!  And he runs the low octane stuff. =20

I live just on the east side of Lake Washington from Seattle, 'The =
Eastside' as it's called.  Or as my Seattleite friends call it, 'The =
Weakside'.  Major suburbia here.  I like it, I can leave my car unlocked =
and still sleep at night. =20

I've heard gas prices in California are pushing above the $2 mark.  =
Ouch!  This probably sounds pathetic to folks outside North America who =
are paying $4 - $6/gal.  Are you laughing yet?

Cheers,
Zach
Redmond, WA.