F1 videos; corvettes

I am looking for some F1 season review videos from the '80s. Duke Video has
some but they are mostly PAL format--and I need NTSC. Does anyone have any
they'd be willing to part with or would be willing to make a copy if I
spring for the blank tape (don't anyone tell Mr. Ecclestone).

On the subject of videos and Corvettes. I never thought I'd post this on the
Alfa list, but go rent "Corvette Summer" with Mark Hamill in his pre- Luke
Skywalker days. Absolutely classic 1970s teen angst-coming-of-age boy meets
car, boy falls in love with car, boy loses car, etc., etc.

Chris Robyn
El Cerrito, CA
'84 GTV-6
'91 168