From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided]On Behalf Of
Chip Mutza
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2000 12:06 AM
To: ALFA DIGEST
Subject: Milano door seals

Any one know of a source for new Milano door seals? I can feel a breeze
at 75 mph, and I have to go comb my hair after 120!!!! (maybe a little
exaggeration... okay, a lot)
Also, does anyone out there know of a good body/paint shop in San Diego
to do an EXCELLENT job painting my Milano? (price would be nice too)

Thanks

- -Chip Mutza
  San Diego
(still not trading my Milano in for a FWD... sorry)