continuation of last post

(Sorry, clicked send instead of save.)

My point vis a vis selling a "killer" version of a 156 is to create a good
buzz amongst the car community.  People who buy Japanese cars for the
reasons I mentioned previously, will be difficult to convert.  Start with
the enthusiasts (and people just looking to be different), and go from
there.  The cars will have to be reliable, backed up with a substantial
warranty, and have a good dealer network.

If Alfa can do this, I think they can be a success.

Flame away.

Greg Stewart
74 GTV (idiosyncratic toy)
98 Acura EL (appliance)